May 17, 2011

Sutcliffe Floral

Interview with Kelly Tulloss with Sutcliffe Floral

How long have you been in a Florist?
I have been a floral industry since 2005. That is when my husband and I bouqht Sutcliffe Floral from Dave and Sue Stilley. My previous career was a marketing manager for Verizon. I absolutely love the business and love working with people.



What is your favorite flower to use for wedding bouquets?
My favorite flower to work with for weddings is mokara orchids - LOVE them! I really love orchids of any kind, I think they are classy, long lasting and very beautiful.
What is one tip you can give brides?
I would recommend for brides to HAVE FUN in the planning of their wedding. To have an idea of the color or type of flowers they love is helpful. Having pictures of styles or designs that catch their eye would be helpful for us as florists to know what their vision is for that special day.

Thank you Kelly!

Sutcliffe Floral

(928) 774-0670

111 Beaver Street
Flagstaff, AZ 86001


No comments:

Post a Comment