June 8, 2011

Kristen Daulton Photography

Interview with Kristen Daulton from Kristin Daulton Photography.

 
How long have you been a photographer?

I started photographing in 2001, so 10 years.

 
How did you get started in Photography?

My Dad gave me his Pentax 35mm for a photography class I wanted to take my 1st yearr in college. Hooked every since.




What is your favorite wedding or event you photographed?

I love all of the events I photograph, but I think my favorite was last April in Spokane WA because I got to travel & see so many different locations.



What is your favorite Northern Arizona location to use as a background?

Anything with the San Fransisco Peaks...they are breath taking!



What is one tip you can give brides?

Relax and have fun....let everyone else worry for you for the day.


You can reach Kristen at kristendaulton@yahoo.com





No comments:

Post a Comment