February 1, 2011

My First Flagstaff Wedding Expo

                I was warned.  I had heard that wedding expo's are composed of company booths with brides running around, like chickens with their heads cut off, trying to plan their weddings within 2-4 hours.  So that is what I expected when I pulled into the Radisson parking lot.  What I found when I walked in the doors though was unlike anything I presumed.  
                The Northern Arizona Wedding Expo was the complete opposite of what I imagined.  Yes there was lots of people and certainly some brides on a mission, but I found it to be enjoyable... maybe even a calm enjoyment. 
                There were cake samples you could die for, floral arrangements that you wanted to take home with you, fun photo booths like you see in the mall, and beautiful wedding decorations that would drop your jaw. 
                If you missed it this year... don't next year!  Honestly, what bride could ask for anything better than being able to walk around eating cake and drinking champagne while meeting all the contacts that would create their dream wedding!


 -Belle

P.S. Did I mention the FREE cake?!

No comments:

Post a Comment