March 6, 2009

Welcome to Peak Event’s Blog!!!

I am thrilled to be a part of such a wonderful company! I can’t tell you how much I have learned about these two wonderful women in such a short period of time. We have had quite the interesting conversations and jokes. I am never short of a laugh with these two women. We aren’t just laughs though! Being with Debbie and Jennifer has reminded me of why I LOVE being an event planner. We are in the midst of swirls of projects; this company has a big heart made of Gold! I am excited of the progress we have made with this company. As a wedding coordinator I am excited to bring a new aspect to Peak Events!

In January we attended an ISES meeting in Phoenix, this was a thrilling event for me. I have attended ISES meetings in LA, but thoroughly enjoyed meeting a new group of people in Phoenix. The event was set up as round table discussions, which gave each of us a chance to spread our wings (and our networks) with new groups of people. Plus the food was DIVINE!!!! This trip had dual purpose though; we also met with several rental vendors which was a great extension of our networks! It was kind of like finding new fabulous shoes…On sale!
I am enjoying exploring Flagstaff, meeting the great people in this town, and making new friends. And I look forward to meeting you!

Sincerely,
Christina Restivo

No comments:

Post a Comment