March 1, 2009

What a wonderful week

Hello fellow bloggers, my name is Jennifer and I am part owner of Peak Events! I've grown up here in Flagstaff and I know just what a wonderful place it is to live. Which is why I was so excited when my mother and I decided to start Peak Events! As I'm sure you are aware, we are a full service event and wedding planning company in Northern Arizona. But enough about that.

We have been very busy the last two months. We've brought Christina on board who specializes in weddings but isn't afraid to dive into our other ventures. Christina is a fun, outgoing, smart, organized and beautiful person. And we couldn't be happier to have her on our team.

So let's see, currently we are helping some friends put on their annual tax conference. We have recently teamed up with our local Habitat for Hummanity Chapter to put on the first ever Home Aid Concert in September. Last but certainly not least, we are working on our 2nd Annual Oktoberfest! This is one of our signature events that we put on start to finish. We've spent the last week coming up with his years timeline, debating over which charity will benefit (we make sure that all of our events benefit a non profit) and getting some quotes from rental companies. Now, you may be thinking why start planning an event now when the event isn't until October. Well it really does take that long to get everything perfect. We have to get bands, volunteers, beer, food, vendors not to mention a tent, stage, tables and chairs! Its a long process that pays off in the end with a great event for Flagstaff!

Well I guess that's all for now, I'm sure Christina will be next to blog :) Stay tuned to see what else we've been up to...


Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment